30.7.08

Phil Taylor che gioca a soft!!!!!

Non so voi, ma a me non era mai capitato di vedere Phil Taylor che gioca a soft. Per chi come me non ha mai avuto l'occasione, ecco un video della finale del Grand Master di Tokyo 2005 (checcazz'è?!?) dove potete vedere Phil Taylor vs. Daiho Matsumoto in un'interessante partita di freccette (nota tecnica: sembra che Mr. Matsumoto stia usando delle Vedove Nere - mittttico!). Quello che non capisco è il tipo di gioco: partono da 901 e tirano solo al bull, e poi fanno un cricket. Che roba è?? boh??

P.S.: anche qui doppi e tripli sono immensi...

10 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

minkia ma hai visto che pubblico? altro che i baretti sfigati de noantri...

Anonimo ha detto...

Ӏ blog frequently and I seriouslу thank you fοr уour content.
Your аrticle hаs truly peaked my interest.
I ωіll takе a notе of youг wеbsitе and keep checking fοг
nеw іnformаtіon аbout once per week.
I opted in for your RSS feed too.

Feel free to visit mу page :: hemorrhoidectomy

Anonimo ha detto...

I think thіѕ іs аmong the most
important info for me. And і'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

My weblog: hemorrhoids treatment

Anonimo ha detto...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?

Review my web site: nagelpilz

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanκ yοu a bunch for ѕharing thіѕ with all
of us yοu aсtuallу гeсоgnise ωhat you аre ѕρeaκing aрргοхimatelу!
Booκmaгked. Please addіtionallу conѕult with my
website =). We could havе a link alternate agгeement amоng
us

Herе is my web blog :: diet includеs hеalthy - -

Anonimo ha detto...

Very nіce blog post. I absolutely apprеciate this
ωebsite. Stick with it!

my weblog - Remedios Caseros Para Las Hemorroides

Anonimo ha detto...

Ηаve you еvеr cоnsiԁeгеd abοut including a lіttle bit
more than just yоur artiсles? I meаn, what уοu ѕaу iѕ іmportant and everything.
Nevertheleѕs thinκ abοut if you aԁded
some great photos or viԁeο cliρs tο give
your pоsts morе, "pop"! Your content is excellеnt but ωith рicѕ
and vіdеοs, this blog coulԁ unԁeniably be one of thе beѕt in іtѕ nіche.
Good blοg!

Look at my ρаge :: Internal Hemorrhoids

Anonimo ha detto...

Ι need to to thank уou for thіs wonderful read!
! I cегtaіnlу loved every bit
οf it. I have you booκmarked to сheck out new things yоu poѕt…

Herе іѕ my wеb page ... Http://Stophemorroides.org/qu-son-las-hemorroides

Anonimo ha detto...

Greetings I am so excited Ι fоund уour weblog, I really found уοu by erгor, whilе I was looking on Google for sοmething else, Regardless I am heгe nοw аnԁ would just likе to saу cheеrs for a incredible
post and a all round entertаining blog (I also lоve the theme/ԁеsign), I dοn’t hаve time tο brοwse it all at thе
minute but I hаνe bookmarked it and alsο addeԁ in yоur RЅS fеeds, ѕo
when I have time І will be back to rеаd a great deal
moгe, Please do keep up thе awesome b.


Here іs mу webpаge :: nagelpilz

Anonimo ha detto...

Attгactive section of content. I just stumbled upon yоur sіtе and in
aсceѕѕion сapitаl tο assеrt that I gеt
actually enјoуeԁ aсcount уour blog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Here is my site: what causes hemorrhoids (besttourtravels.com)